╚»★«╝ Pαʂʂιʋҽ Vσιƈҽ ( ραɾƚ 1 ) ╚»★«╝

╚»★«╝ Pαʂʂιʋҽ Vσιƈҽ ( ραɾƚ 1 ) ╚»★«


Heyoo what's up guys ! 👋🏻😉Welcome back again to my blog .How u feelin today? i hope u all feeling great and fantastic,as  usual  i hope u all guys keep healthy and safe guys!🤗


Hooray we move to the new chapter 🤩🙌🏻

Who knows what the title of the new chapter is?

Hmmmm…. Who can guess?🤔

THE TITLE IS…… JENG JENG…😱

Passive Text !🥳🤩

What an interesting discussion right ?


First of all i’m gonna give u the explanation about passive Voice like the definition, purpose many more about passive text!🙌🏻 

Let’s start it!🙌🏻🔥






🕰 𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖

The passive voice is a style of writing where what would be the object of a sentence becomes the subject of the sentence.


🕰 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖

Subject + finite form of to be + Past Participle (3rd

column of irregular verb)






🕰 𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖 


The passive voice is used when we want to emphasize the action (the verb) and the object of a sentence rather than subject. This means that the subject is either less important than the action itself or that we don’t know who or what the subject is.


🕰  𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟?


What does passive voice mean? 

The passive writing voice occurs when something that is ordinarily “done by” the subject of a sentence is “done by” the object of a sentence.

In the passive writing voice, whatever is doing the action of the sentence is not the grammatical subject of the sentence.


  • The work was completed by Jaime.

Even though “Jaime” completed the work, “Jaime” is not the grammatical subject of this sentence. The subject of this sentence is “work.”


🕰 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖


The passive voice is always constructed with a conjugated form of to be plus the verb's past participle. Doing this usually generates a preposition as well.


🕰 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 '𝕓𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕖.


In passive sentences, the thing that seems to be doing the action will be ordered chronologically after the verb.

  • The ball was hit by Johnny.

Again, in this sentence, rather than say, “Johnny hit the ball.” the ball becomes the subject of the sentence.

How is the Passive Voice Formed?

Passive construction: The passive writing voice is formed when what should be the object of a sentence becomes the subject of a sentence.


🕰 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 '𝕓𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕖.


To construct a sentence in the passive writing voice, the subject will be followed by a “to be” verb with a past participle.


Examples of Passive Voice:

  1. Start with active voice.
    • Austin bought clothes.
    • “Austin” is subject; “clothes” is object
  2. The object becomes the subject.
    • The clothes
  3. Add “to be” and past participle
    • The clothes were bought.
  4. (Optional) Add original subject (and a preposition, when necessary)
    • The clothes were bought by Austin.

Passive vs. Active Voice: What’s the Difference?

What is a passive sentence? The passive writing voice occurs when the action is done by what seems like it should be the subject.


🕰 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕕.


What is an active sentence? Active voice occurs when the subject “does” the action of the sentence.

Active Voice Example:

  • Shakespeare wrote the play.

In this sentence, Shakespeare is “doing” the action of the sentence.

  • Shakespeare wrote the play. (active)
  • The play was written by Shakespeare. (passive)

The subject is typically clearer in active voice whereas in passive voice it may seem like the object is the subject.

More Examples:

  • President Barack Obama signed a rescue package on Thursday for financially strapped Puerto Rico, which is facing more than $70 billion in debt and a major payment due Friday. –ABC News (active)
  • bill designed to reclaim businesses that have left the state and better Missouri’s port infrastructure was signed into law by Gov. Jay Nixon Tuesday. –The Missouri Times (passive)

🕰 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕕.


Active voice is usually favored in writing. This is because sentences in the active voice are usually more direct, clear, and concise. They can eliminate confusion, especially in regard to subject identification.

The passive voice is used less frequently in writing. However, it should not be avoided altogether.

Some phrases in English are always stated in the passive voice (i.e. The book was written by Herman Melville).

Stylistically, passive voice can be used as well. The passive voice can add style when:

  • the writer wants the “punch” to be at the end of a sentence;
  • the agent is unknown or unimportant (i.e. The person doing the action is unknown.);
  • the writer wants to hide the agent’s identity

Many will say that the passive voice is not permitted in good writing. This is untrue. Good writers know how to delicately blend the passive writing voice with active sentences. Like all writing techniques, passive voice should be used with intention and purpose.


🕰 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖


  1. Short Passive – In this type of construction, the subject or the performer is not known. For instance, in the phrase “a mistake is made,” there is no subject, or the subject is unknown.
  2. Long Passive – In this type of construction, the object becomes the subject of the sentence. For instance, in the sentence, “The house was cleaned by aunty,” the object “the house” has become the subject

🕰 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖

Simple Tenses

Active Voice, Passive Voice

to stop, to be stopped

I stop, I am stopped

I stopped, I was stopped

I will stop, I will be stopped

I would stop, I would be stopped

to have stopped, to have been stopped

I have stopped, I have been stopped

I had stopped, I had been stopped

I will have stopped, I will have been stopped

I would have stopped, I would have been stopped

Theoretically, passive voice constructions can appear in any tense, but in actual practice with "progressive tense forms," they seem to be confined mostly to the present and past tenses. (Progressive tense forms involve the verb be plus a main verb in -ing.)

Progressive Tenses

Active Voice, Passive Voice

I am stopping, I am being stopped

I was stopping, I was being stopped

Modal Auxiliary Verbs

Passive voice constructions can also be used with "modal auxiliary verbs" (can, might, etc.), such as in the following examples:

Active Voice, Passive Voice

I can stop, I can be stopped

I could stop, I could be stopped

I may stop, I may be stopped

I might stop, I might be stopped

I must stop, I must be stopped

I should stop, I should be stopped

Notice that the passive voice constructions always appear after the modal auxiliary verbs.

Summary of Definition of Passive Voice

  • A passive voice construction contains a form of the verb to be (or to get) plus a past participle of a transitive verb.
  • It expresses an action carried out on the subject of the sentence.

Here’s my task 📝


Here’s my explanation video about passive Voice 😄



Maybe that's all from me for this week .
I hope u all can practice how to make Passive voice text and understand it well about the purpose and the function 😉 .
Don't forget to always keep ur healthy well .And the important things Always Feeling great and Fantastic and always stay positivy guys!😆 Bye bye see ya on my next blog !👋🏻🤩

Comments