🎃🍧 Ꭵᶰ𝓽ᖇ𝕆𝕕υ𝐜ŤⒾ𝓸n 🐼🐧

                                                                 

🎃🍧 𝓽𝕆𝕕υ𝐜Ť𝓸 🐼🐧

Hello everyone,what’s up? How you feeling today? I hope you all always feeling great and fantastic.

First let me introduce my self. So my name is Najla Mutia Ditian,you also can call me Nana. I was born  in jakarta,28th September,2005. Now i’m 14th but next month  i will turn 15th. I live in Cibubur,East jakarta.


   

I’m the first child in my family.And also have little sister,name Cheryl. She’s 5th years old now.she loves to sing and dance. My dad is 45 years old and he’s a employee in one of the companies in bandung.And my mom is head of division HRD in one of companies in central jakarta.


  Let move to my Hobby. I love to drawing out lines sketch.It’s interesting to do while i fill my free time.And it such satisfying feeling when i see my drawing result.And i love reading and learning medical books either.Probably because i want to be a Doctor soon so i love everthing about world of medical.It’s a fun things to do while i fill my space time but i also add new knowledge in the same time.So here is a little clip of me! Happy watching





Then,I also have a pets. Their name Chila and Chilo they are rabbits. Chila have a brown and white color with a smooth and thick fur.Chila’s fur is more thick than Chilo.Chilo have grey and white color with smooth and not very thick fur.And the amazing things Chilo have a very very beautiful  eyes with a sharp gaze.When i take a picture of chilo,his eyes with shine into  orange sunset color. How amazing is?.They are very very kind and healthy rabbit,So that’s why i love them so much


Let talk about my favorite foods. I’m so in love with sate padang, i can’t explain how yummy is it. It has rich flavour with rich a seasoning.And don’t forget eat it with Ketupat, oh god it such a perfect unity!


So yeap that’s a few things about my self and my introduction. Thanks everyone who’s already read my blog.Don’t  forget guys to stay positivy and always feeling fantastic! Bye bye see you in my next blog!



 

Comments

Post a Comment