★彡ӨFFΣЯIПG ƬӨ DӨ ƧӨMΣƬΉIПG 彡★

 ★彡 ӨFFΣЯIПG ƬӨ DӨ ƧӨMΣƬΉIПG





Heyoo what's up guys ! 👋🏻😉Welcome back again to my blog .How u feelin today? i hope u all feeling great and fantastic,as  usual  i hope u all guys keep healthy and safe guys!🤗


For this week we’re gonna  discuss about offering something ! But before that let me tell u more deeply the definition first 😆


🔒 𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈


Offering to do Something is a way for someone to offer help to someone.


🔒 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓


In offering something revealed there were two grammar namely:


  1. Formal


Examples of formal words:

Would you like something to drink?

Would tou like to disco?

Would you like to come along?

Could i offer you a glass of lemonade?

Would you mind joining us?

Shall i get you a bottle of water?


🔘Purpose :Above is an example of offering something formal word, usually used to older people.



  1. Informal


Examples of informal words:

What can i get for you?

Won't you have a pancake?

Cheese sandwich?

Chocolate?

Have some?

Like one?


🔘 Purpose: Above is an example of an informal said offering something, usually used to people the same age.


🔒 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏


you’re and your

The two words above when di will sound the same. But the meaning and usage are very different, here's an explanation:


"You're" (short for You are) which means you are. while "Your" is a possessive pronoun from "you" which means something belongs to you/ ...mu, for example "your car" means your car. The following is a complete explanation of the use of "You're" and "Your":


a) You + are + Adjective (adjective)/adverb (adverb)/noun (noun)/verb (verb)

You are handsome.

You are at school. 

You are not an animal. 

You are cleaning windows. 

b) + your noun + be/verb + adj/ adv/ noun

Your hair is beautiful.

Your child is in the hospital

Your bag is amazing. 


🔒 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

1. May I help you? 

2. Can I help you?

3. Do you need some help? 

4. Would you like some help?

5. What can I do for you?

6. Would you like some ...? 

    Example:

   Would you like some cookies? 

7. Would you like me to get you ...?

    Example:

    Would you like me to get you a drink? 

8. Would you like something to ...?

    Example:

    Would you like something to eat?

9. Do you need anything? 

10. May I offer you something to ….?

      Example:

      May I offer you something to drink?

11. Do you want ...? / 

      Do you want coffee or tea? 

12. Is there I can do for you? 


🔒 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

1. Yes, of course.  

2. Yes, thank you.

3. No, thanks. I'm OK. 

4. Thank you. 

5. I'd love to. 

6. I'd love some. 

7. That would be nice, but I'm in hurry.

8. Thank you. I'd (I would) like to have coffee.


🔒 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Vocabulary that might be used in conversation offers something:


1) Offer 

2) Something

3) Help 

4) Need 

5) Drink 

6) Eat 

7) Happy 

8) Alright 

9) Good 

10) Coffee 

11) Tea 

12) Juice 

13) Register 

14) Menu 

15) Servant 

16) Guest

17) Drink 

18) French Fries 

19) Taste 

20) Busy 

21) Bedroom 

22) Room 

23) Object 

24) Move 

25) Other 

26) Small

27) Weight

28) Table 


🔒 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Waiter: Good morning, Sir… What can I do for you?


Guest: Wait for minutes, I would like to look at the list of the menu .


Waiter  : Ok, please.


Guest    : Waiter…..



Waiter: Yes, Sir. What kind of food or beverages do you want?



Guest: I would like French fries and orange juice.



Waiter: French fries and orange juice. Don’t you want to try our exclusive of pizza?



Guest    : What taste is it?


Waiter  : Cheese, beef and sweet corn.



Guest: I will try cheese, please



Waiter  : Ok, Sir. Wait for us. Thank you


Here’s my task 📝





Maybe that's all from me for this week .Don't forget to always keep ur healthy well .And the important things Always Feeling great and Fantastic and always stay positivy guys!😆 Bye bye see ya on my nest blog !👋🏻🤍💖

Comments