πŸ’«πŸ‘‹πŸ» π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•ŸπŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ’«

πŸ’«πŸ‘‹πŸ» π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•ŸπŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ’«


Heyoo what's up guys ! πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜‰Welcome to my first blog in grade XI! Still can't believe that i move up to XI grade, horeee!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŽ‰ feels like time move so fast.

 Before i introduce my self to you all guys and to my new friends in grade XI.

I wanna ask you all guys first, How you feelin today guys  ? i hope u all feeling great and fantastic, and definitely i  hope u all keep safe and healthy guys!πŸ€—




So for my first blog in grade XI 😊  , I'm gonna introduce my self to all you guys and to all my new friends in grade XI . And i will explain more deeply about my self πŸ˜†

 so stay tune !✨ 

πŸ’« πŸ™. 𝕄π•ͺ 𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗


  • Allow me to introduce my self.

My full name is Najla Mutia Ditian , but u can call me "Nana". i loved people call me nana idk why but sounds more friendly😊. I was born in Jakarta , right at September 28th 2005 which meant that i'm gonna turning 16th this year horee! And next year i'm gonna got my identity card πŸ’³

πŸ’« 𝟚. π”½π•’π•žπ•šπ•π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•šπ•“π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€





I'm the oldest child on my family , i have one little sister named Cheryl but she usually called " cece " . She still kindergarten . and i have 1 more siblings , he's my little brother he's name afkar and he called "akay" . He's on Elementery now. My father is a Manager in one of well known Hospital in Central Java. And My mom , she's a career woman . She work at one of private hospital in Central Jakarta as a HRD.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„


πŸ’«πŸ›. ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓π•ͺ / 𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ•§π•šπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•€π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ• π•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–





Then, Let u know my Hobby☺️ I loved to drawing Out lines Sketch is a type and technique of drawing. the drawing only fill with black and white without any other colour. And  for killing or spending my most of the time , i usually loved to cookingπŸ₯˜πŸ²,watching some Netflix Movies 🎬 or listening to my Favorite song🎢 . But mostly i spend most of my time for cooking and try new recipe which meant a new experience for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜

πŸ’« 𝟜. ℙ𝕖π•₯𝕀



Let’s switch to my pet 🐱🧑 So i pet a Cat . His name Cello.

He’s a Persian Himalaya . He has brown-kinda orange with broken white colour . He has pretty Clear light brown eye’s colour. He has really soft and pretty long fur. With lovely cute little paw 🐾.He has really fat tummyπŸ˜† because he really loves to eat, and definitely he eats alot. He’s an active Cat🐱.

But mostly he loves to sleep and eat alot 😜 ( as usual persian cat , they loved to sleep ) . He’s a sweet cat btw, he loves to cuddle with me , and he often asking for cuddle πŸ₯ΊπŸ§‘ What cute cat right ? . Oups ! I’m almost forget to tell u about his age, he’s just turning 8 month this month πŸ₯³

But his body seems like his age already 1 years or maybe more older πŸ˜±πŸ˜… ( back to, because he really loves to eat) Nyam nyam 🐱🍲! 

πŸ’« π”½π•’π•§π• π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕 & π••π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ






I really loves to eat 🀀🍲 and yeap here’s ( above picture ) it’s my Favorite foods and drinks 😍. I really loves sate ayam and kwetiau seafood!🀀😍 they taste so good! U must try these both food! And for the drink, i really in loved with Thai tea πŸ₯€ idk why they taste fresh but soft sweet at the same time. But i’d more in loved with coffee☕️ More Exactly is ice coffee😍 i really loved hazelnut frapucinno and vanilla latte , these both taste sweet and relaxing with lil taste of bitter. Every time i drink coffee feels like all my problems are gone in a secπŸ˜‚.That’s why i can drink 2 until 4 glass of ice coffe each dayπŸ˜… i know it’s really bad for my health but yea i’m addictedπŸ₯²

Please don’t follow my bad habits hihihiπŸ˜‚πŸ€­


Maybe that's all introduction from me . I hope i can make good friends with my new friends in grade 11.πŸ˜† Don't forget to always keep ur healthy well .And the important things Always Feeling great and Fantastic and always stay positivy guys!πŸ˜† Bye bye see ya on my nest blog !πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ’™





Comments