✴ 🌸 πŸŽ€ π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“Žoπ“Šπ“‡ 𝓅𝓁𝒢𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻o𝓇 𝓉oπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž ? πŸŽ€ 🌸 ✴

🌸 πŸŽ€ π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“Žoπ“Šπ“‡ 𝓅𝓁𝒢𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻o𝓇 𝓉oπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž ? πŸŽ€ 🌸


 Heyoo what's up guys !😊 Welcome back again to my blog .How u feelin today? i hope u all feeling great and fantastic,especially i hope u all guys keep healthy and safe.

We have been finished our test right ? and now lest's move on to the new chapter.

So for the new chapter is talking how to telling or asking about future or maybe we can say "planning".

And let me give u the definition and example words for planning in easy way.πŸ˜„

A. The definition of planning 

planning the process of making plans for something.

B.Example words and sentences

πŸ‘‰ To be going to : I am going to visit my grandma in my hometown next momth.

πŸ‘‰ Will : i will meet you on sunday morning at the park.

πŸ‘‰ Would like : Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight ?

πŸ‘‰ Would rather : She would rather buy an orange juice than buy a apple juice.

Here's a little clip of me, happy watching !πŸ˜‰



And here's few task from miss nur that i've been finished.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‡





Maybe that's all from me for this week,i hope u all can practice how to telling and asking about planningπŸ‘ .Don't forget to always keep ur healthy well .And the important things Always Feeling great and Fantastic and always stay positivy guys!πŸ˜† Bye bye see ya on my nest blog ✋πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comments