πŸ‡ πŸŽ€ 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 π“‚π“Ž π“ƒπ‘’π“Œ 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 πŸŽ€ πŸ‡

 πŸ‡ πŸŽ€ 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 π“‚π“Ž π“ƒπ‘’π“Œ 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 πŸŽ€ πŸ‡


Hi guysπŸ˜„

Heiyo what’s up guys ? how you doing today? I hope you all have great day!

So for this occasion i want to introduce you to my new friend from high school and she also my classmate.Her name is Zeeges Mollic,she usually friendly call zee. But i have a special call for her,i call her “Gizi” it such cute name right ?😊. Zee is 15th same like me.She is the first child of 2 siblingπŸ‘­,she also have cute little sibling named Zogi.Zee is very very talented girl.She can sing,smart and fluenty in english.Zee loves reading and writing,she love collect novels and have wattpad page either.And zee have a similiar favorite food like me,and we both are foodie.

 



This picture above it’s my first chat with zee! First i newly know her from group class beacause we at same same class. this far i see her have same personality like me so i try to text her on whatsApp and get her contac from group class.Then i try to start chat with say hi .And Guess what guys? SHE IS SO KIND. I thought she will not reply kindly. But it was wrong. She reply it kindly and politely.next i ask her email address because i want to know her more deeply.πŸ˜†


 

After that, i fastly chat her on email and ask her to introduce and tell about her self.And do you know what guys? We both almost have same  personaity that’s why i’m so interest with her personality.And soon maybe we can be a best friend! After that time we both  often do our task together and also like to sharing.





 

Maybe that’s all for me to introduce u all to my new friend. Zee or gizi hehe. Thanks all who already read my blog. Don’t forget to always spread positvy and have Great day all! See ya on my next blog bye bye !✋πŸ˜ƒπŸ’›

Comments

Post a Comment